Data Quality and Remediation Analyst
Posted on Nov 6, 2018 by Software Guidance & Assistance
- Analyze data quality issues, track/monitor progress, and remediate to a successful conclusion with business, operational and/or IT groups
- Own data quality issues front to back
- Communicate status and monitor process to impacted stakeholders
- Recent Data Analyst experience working hands-on with Data Quality and Remediation tasks. This includes the ability to do a 'deep dive' to interpret data quality issues, data flows, and report mappings, etc.
- Experience working analysing data from multiple sources; data collation and reporting for analytics and issue resolution purposes
- Strong knowledge in one or more of these 3 domains
- Finance/Reg Reporting Fed reporting (eg, Call Reports, Country of Exposure, FR 2052a, FR 2644, FR 2900)
- Liquidity risk Liquidity Stress Testing
- Treasury risk
- Credit Risk
- Experience working with Data Governance and Data Quality tools and processes
- Ability to confidently communicate with end-user customers to resolve issues, gaps, and collect and resolve data issues. Strong verbal skills - with the ability to clearly communicate data related issues and potential resolution paths.
- Self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution
- ETL tools
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.