Entry Level Customer Support Associate
Posted on Nov 10, 2018 by Adecco
As an Entry Level Customer Support Associate at a local client you will navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy, work with customers to resolve inquiries, provide troubleshooting assistance to customers. Must be able to accept and implement coaching feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals, maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers, and recommend products that best suit the customer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Implementing coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
Qualifications for warehouse Entry Level Customer Support Associate include
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED), and be 18 years or older
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Customer Support Associate job in Lexington, Kentucky, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: client service, customer care associate, customer care specialist, customer service associate, intern, internship, representative, service specialist, technical assistant, tsr