Posted on Nov 10, 2018 by Adecco
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Machine Operation jobs include:
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition
- Performs quality checks for defects and prepares work for the next operation
- Responsible for cleanliness of manufacturing area
- Machine Operation jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience.
- Able to work in a fast pace manufacturing facility
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Machine Operation job with Adecco in Shakopee, MN, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: automated, composite laminator, computer numeric control, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision machining, programming, smt machine
Ajinomoto Foods North America