CDL A Regional Truck Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits!
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Grant Trucking
You hit the road a lot. And let s be honest, it can make home life tough.
We know a thing or two about that because we re a family company.
That s why we ve built our business around getting drivers off the road almost every weekend.
With Grant, you can expect to get your miles then go home.
Pay & Benefits
- Avg. Weekly Pay $1,200-$1,300
- Substantial Safety and Performance Bonuses each Month
- Tarp Pay
- Extra Stop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Clean Inspection Bonuses- Company Funded Retirement Program
- Health Insurance w/ contributions from employer for employee, spouse, children or family coverage
- Free DirectTV in all trucks
Company & Equipment
Flatbedding in the Western United States for almost 50 years
- Dependable Family Company with almost 50 years of success
- Peterbilts and Kenworths - Late-model, meticulously maintained, and fully equipped including fridges and bunk heaters.
- Top-of-the-line interior package and free DirecTV service
- High quality trailers a variety of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel flatbeds
- 23 Years Old
- Valid CDL A
- 2 Years OTR experience
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major accidents or violations
Call us today! 855.###.####
or visit: drive4granttrucking.com
Associated topics: cdl a, choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driver solo, company owner, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, over the road driving