Senior Project Manager - Berkshire
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Senior Project Manager - Berkshire - Up to £60,000
Are you looking for any opportunity to work as a Senior Project Manager for a global market leader within the Transport and Mobility industry? Lynx is working with an exciting client who have the need for a Project Manager with experience working on IT consultancy and research projects. The projects delivered by my clients Infrastructure Division range in size and complexity from multi-million turn-key implementations to week long research activity. The position holds accountability for ensuring the technical delivery teams deliver projects to deadline and customer satisfaction, and present the opportunity to play a key delivery role on projects across the surface transport domain that will impact lives and deliver efficiencies.
Skills & Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in the delivery of commercial projects to budget and timescale, with knowledge of project management best practice and principles.
- Domain expertise within Engineering/Applied Research or a Consultancy background.
- A good understanding of change management and the management of risk.
- Previous experience working on several projects concurrently - working with multiple stakeholders.
- Formal Project Management credentials (APM/Prince2) are essential.
- Support for professional memberships and study
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance cover and Group Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits package