Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Masento
Our global logistics client is embarking on a Digital Transformation project which includes a strong AI and Machine learning deployment in their Analytics business.
Along with this they are currently using Qlikview and Qliksense applications for reporting their business KPI's across 24 different business units.
They are looking to create a best of breed using Qlik technologies and their opensource stack to create an industry leading system. For this they require a number of Qlikview and Qliksense Architects and Developers.
- Creation of new Analytical platform with best of Qlikview/Qliksense and Opensource stack
- Developing Qlikview models, building the next generation of analytical solutions, bringing together data from different sources
- Qlikview support and training
- Business Analysis - Design and manage a road map of projects
Qualifications and experience
- Previous development experience with Qlik tools
- QlikView development experience (full project life cycle ideally)
- Demonstrable SQL development experience, good knowledge SQL language, DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Progress) and ETL (SSIS, Talend)
- Good knowledge of the basic principles of databases (schemas, data model, keys, joins, forced...) and the decision-making (dimensions).
- Good knowledge of database design and integration.
- Knowledge on Big Data stack (Hadoop, ELK, data lakes )
This would be a 6-month contract with a view to extend, based out of either Poland (Nearshore Development Centre) or France (Client HQ).
If interested and would like to learn more, then please share your CV for consideration.