Enterprise Services Engineer - Cloud Services
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Enterprise Services Engineer - Cloud Service (Azure/AWS), VMWare & Windows
Renowned Global retailer requires a Enterprise Services Engineer with strong Cloud Services experience to provide support across the business's Enterprise Services including: Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), VMWare & Windows technologies.
As part of the role you will:
- Implement/adhere to standards & safeguards
- Align roadmaps to business requirements
- Advise on technologies
- Play a proactive role in projects and aid in the delivery of requirements set
- Service/Solution Deliveries
- Ensure best practise and compliance.
Technology-wise: The company is utilising the following:
- Desktop/Virtual desktop, terminal serviers, Thin Client, mobile, Windows/Mac, Windows Server 2008/12, VMWare toolsets, Active Directory, SCCM/AppV, JAMF, Casper, AppSense, Cloud Computing (Inc O365), ITIL/ITSM.
- Major Hardware vendors (Dell, HP etc)
- Disaster Recovery/High Availability environments
- PCI DSS
This role comes with a fantastic benefits package including:
- Staff discounts up to 50%
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 day off for your birthday
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts with various top retail brands
- Flexitime (Core business hours are 11am to 3pm you can start work any time after 7am and finish any time between 3pm and 8pm, to be discussed with line manager)
- Giving back (Enjoy a paid day off to give something back by volunteering to a charity close to your heart)
- Workplace ISA - Fee free workplace ISA's as another way to make the most of tax efficient savings
For a full & comprehensive specification, please apply now for the role: Enterprise Services Engineer - Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), VMWare, Windows.