Senior C# Developer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Langham Recruitment
£45,000 to £60,000 p.a. depending on experience + 25 days holiday, flexible working (2 days a week from home), free parking, pension and private health.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
4+ years' experience in web application development and have at least 2 years' professional experience with the following technologies:
- C# (latest version using Visual Studio 2017)
- SQL Server using T-SQL
- Net Core with Web APIs
- Git or another similar distributed source control system
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Scrum or similar agile software development methodology
- React JS with Redux
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
As part of the Software Team, you will:
- Work as part of an agile Scrum-based team to add new features to the company's software/web applications
- Help maintain the highest quality standards using industry-recognised best practices
- Trace and fix defects
- Help train and mentor the junior members of the development teams
- Advise product owners and other teams in the business how best to implement new feature requests as they arise.
This Web Developer/Back End Developer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg ).
Keywords C#, .Net, SQl, Web