Electrical Service Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
Join our growing service team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for an Electrical Service Manager to oversee our Electrical Service Operations in our Lanham, MD office.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Participate in formulating and developing long-range goals and objectives of the Service Division.
2. Assist in preparing and defining scopes of work and estimates.
3. Analyze service productivity and recommend changes to improve customer service and profitability.
4. Maintain ongoing maintenance schedules for service accounts.
5. Evaluate work load and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
6. Review and approve all customer requests.
7. Resolve customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
8. Work with administration to ensure correct billing.
9. Visits customers to maintain and strengthen relationships and complete Quality Control Inspections.
10. Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
11. Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
12. Provide timely and completed documentation of work performed
13. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues. Work to establish a positive working relationship
14. Drive personal or business vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
15. Operate vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 3E071, 1141, 7930
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. 5 years Commercial Electrical experience managing electricians.
3. Experience and knowledge of electrical applications, permits, electrical maintenance, Facility Maintenance Application & PM standards.
4. Ability to read and understand electrical design blueprints.
5. Ability to develop conceptual estimate without electrical design blueprints.
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Master Electrical License
2. Understanding of data center critical power and cooling systems
Thompson Creek Window Company