Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for analysis and reporting for a shared service organization servicing eight real estate portfolios across multiple asset classes. The duties include preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, preparing materials for Board of Directors meetings, and ad hoc analysis and reporting.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Coordinate, prepare and update monthly and quarterly reporting packages for budgeted, forecasted and actual financial results.
- Support and deliver standardized reporting and analysis of results across multiple portfolios.
- Identify and highlight key trends and prepare monthly financial operating results commentary for senior management.
- Support monthly reporting processes which include narrative summaries, quantitative and qualitative analysis, operating metrics and variance reporting.
- Collaborate with Revantage leadership to create Board and other presentations highlighting strategy, key results and trends for the Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Create and build financial and operational dashboard reports and other similar tools.
- Develop value add tools and assist in system and process improvement projects as needed
- Perform special ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis on a frequent basis
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the management consulting, finance, accounting, or real estate fields.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of PowerPoint and Excel.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment, and an ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to make confident business decisions under tight deadlines.
- Intelligence with a keen focus on details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills since interaction with personnel at all levels will be required.
- Ability to understand and master several financial systems
- Ability to develop accurate explanations for trends and variances.
- Ability to effectively and succinctly communicate trends and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Engineering.
- Experience with Workday Financials and Essbase