Product Marketing Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Aquent
Aquent's Client is seeking a temp Product Marketing Manager to tell the story of how this platform provides a gaming experience unlike any other. You will be an expert on the PC gamer community-what they want and care about-and tell them about how Client is changing the game for PC gamers. You will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to create campaigns and communications to support our latest features and hardware releases, as well as Retail and Sales teams to coordinate and execute promotions across our retail partners. You will work on campaigns end-to-end, coming up with the audience, strategy, and execution and coordinate closely with Product, PR, and Sales team to ensure that the campaign reflects key messages in press outreach.
To be a successful candidate, you need to be passionate about gaming and new technology. You must be able to talk features and specs with the Product team, as they add new capabilities to the platform to connect users in VR. You must be a thoughtful and organized thinker and strong communicator, able to create strategies that connect with target audiences. A successful candidate will be able to think both analytically and creatively, working with creative teams to develop compelling and impactful integrated marketing campaigns, end-to-end: from inbound strategic work and definition with the Product team, to launch and sustaining marketing campaigns that drive awareness and engagement. You thrive in a fast-moving environment, able to keep up with new platform releases and the seasonal promotion cycle. You should be comfortable and experienced working with external production agencies as well as internal teams, to drive action and execute campaigns under challenging time lines.
• 3+ years of experience in technology or gaming industries with a focus on digital advertising and communications
• Knowledge with both data-driven analysis and creative production, as well as media planning
• Proven experience delivering results with internal and external partners including Production, Marketing, Sales, PR
• BA/BS degree
• Experience with VR Gaming
• Experience with social influencers and video content creation and promotion
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you'll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you'd have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we're not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)