Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Aquent
Our innovative tech client is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their Digital Experience Studio with strong experience with innovative UI web design to help re-imagine their corporate website and digital brand. If you have the below qualifications and are looking to join an exciting company, then apply now!
- Create UI design concepts that visually express attributes of the brand and serve the intended user experience.
- Design rich, modern web experiences that are accessible, progressive and responsive.
- Create UI-centric design comps, interaction models, UI animations, interactive prototypes, and visual design specs.
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions.
- Effectively balance issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Partner with UX strategists, visual designers, copywriters, researchers, and agencies to create a best-in-class design system.
- Partner with animators, illustrators, photographers and videographers to infuse UI designs with breakthrough artwork and content.
- Partner with front-end developers to bring your UX and UI designs to life, going from design to code to testing within hours.
- Optimize user experience design solutions to best meet customer and business goals.
- Rapidly iterate through multiple design solutions and versions.
- Partner with the research team to validate system-level design and strategy with real users.
- Partner with SEO, analytics, and campaign teams to optimize the user experience across multiple digital touchpoints.
- Advocate user-centric strategies throughout the design and content development process.
- Design for global audiences, considering localization and translation needs.
- Mentor and collaborate with other designers, strategists, and researchers.
- 3+ years' of experience designing corporate websites.
- Comfortable doing both UX and visual design, but specialized in modern UI design.
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and accessible web experiences.
- Expert in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, Framer, Origami, Axure, Invision)
- Awesome portfolio with relevant experience.
- Comfortable in presenting design ideas to stakeholders and taking constructive feedback.
- Experience working with an agile, user-story based design process.
- Experience in UX design and strategy for the latest front-end development technologies and enterprise-grade CMS solutions.
- Must be at ease working independently and collaboratively on UX design projects.
- Must be comfortable working in a quick paced organization.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
Not available? We pay for referrals! If we place your referral, you'll receive $100, plus $1 dollar for every hour worked in the first 6 months. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back!