Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Aquent
The overall goal of this project is to modernize the current UI for our flagship project and get it ready for future integration with a single admin system. With an API-first mentality, we will be using agile development methodology so that we can release software at a rapid pace and shorten the time to deliver customer value.
Successful candidate will have a strong self-directed work ethic to thrive in a fast pace environment. They bring broad technical experience, creative problem-solving skills, a passion for technology and coding.
The right candidate will have in-depth experience in building and shipping high performance, scalable high quality products to a large customer base.
Required Skills and Background
• BS/BE/Masters in Computer Science
• 6+ years relevant experience in developing User Interface
• Strong software development, architecture and design fundamentals
• Good knowledge on various web technology and technical trends
• Experience with UI infrastructure work
• Exposure to testing and deployment tools and CI/CD
• Demonstrated ability to understand and solve deep technical issues
• Demonstrable knowledge of SCRUM or other Agile practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
Highly Desired Skills
• Experience in building RESTful API and full stack development a definite plus
• Test driven development experience and UI automation experience.
• Good basic UX design sense (can tell a good design from a bad design, raise issues etc)
• Experience with other client side web technologies/frameworks (like, Backbone.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Dojo, etc.)
• Experience in developing APIs, automation, and life cycle management a plus
• Working knowledge of virtualization and application virtualization technologies would be a plus
Stanfield + O'Dell, P.C.