Inside Sales Representative
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Factory Expo Home Centers
Location: Lillington, NC
Sales - Great Job - Large Commissions
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
COMPANY: Factory Expo Home Centers
Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers is the Nation's largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer.
Established in 1999, we specialize in factory located manufactured home, mobile home and park model sales centers shipping homes nationwide.
Our mission is to offer high quality factory built homes at consumer friendly, affordable prices. Our 19 Factory Located sales centers and 3 outlet centers proudly represent the best brands in the industry!
Our customers find our company online and contact us for more information. Your job will be:
- Answer questions about our product
- Invite the customer to our 'one of a kind' sales center
- Give a quick factory tour to demonstrate how the homes are built
- Walk them through our model village
- Help customize their new dream home
Prospective customer leads arrive every day. Your manager will train you. It's easy to earn money by giving great service while helping customers buy their dream home. Depending on your abilities, our professional salespeople earn between $40,000 - $130,000.
In addition, this position requires a sales license. As such, upon active employment with Alta Cima Corp, you will be required to obtain a sales license.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain communication with prospective home buyers.
- Give great model home and factory tours
- Supply customers price estimates, product specifications, and general information
- Make the home buying process simple and pleasurable
- Have fun while providing a great experience for the customer
- Be able to use a computer for navigating the company website, send and receive emails, write thank you notes, and fill in the pricing on the home purchase contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Sales License is required, or must be successfully completed within 90 days of starting in role.
- Solid verbal and writing skills.
- 5 years consistent sales history.
- Ability to do some Math such as addition, subtraction, commissions, home dimensions, etc.
- Know the 5 B's: Be Professional, Be Productive, Be Organized, Be Focused, Be Great.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Factory Expo Home Centers is the nation's largest independently owned retailer of Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes, and Park Models. Advancement opportunities are available.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.