Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Factory Expo Home Centers
Location: Chandler, AZ (The Home Outlet)
Department: Customer Service
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
COMPANY: Factory Expo Home Centers
Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers is the Nation's largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer.
Established in 1999, we specialize in factory located manufactured home, mobile home and park model sales centers shipping homes nationwide.
Our mission is to offer high quality factory built homes at consumer friendly, affordable prices. Our 19 Factory Located sales centers and 3 outlet centers proudly represent the best brands in the industry!
This entry level position is primarily responsible for assisting the General Manager and Sales Representatives at the respective location, but also has a direct partnership with the Operation's department. The successful candidate will give information to callers, greet visitors, and relieve staff of minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process orders and coordinate order fulfillment; liaison to factory, shipping, scheduling, titling, servicing, payment collections.
- Obtain multiple freight quotes and shop best possible value/pricing on freight; ensure freight pricing is within contracted amount.
- Check purchase agreements for accuracy, obtain any missing documentation, and/or report any major issues to manager.
- Customer Service - Meets commitments; customer follow-up.
- Furnishes workers with clerical supplies.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, and collects, seals, and stamps outgoing mail.
- Satisfy additional daily operation needs of sales office; clerical functions, reports, receipts, filing, petty cash, liaison to corporate office.
- Greet visitors and promptly notify sales personnel of their arrival.
- High school diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- Minimum two years administrative experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel).
- High level of professionalism and organizational skills.
- A team player.
- Manufactured Industry experience preferred, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Factory Expo Home Centers is the nation's largest independently owned retailer of Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes, and Park Models. Advancement opportunities are available.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M+W US, Inc.
Sun Valley Solar Solutions LLC
Century 21 Platinum Real Estate