Restaurant General Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Bravo! Cucina Italiana
Restaurant General Manager • Indianapolis, Indiana
Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a dynamic General Manager who loves to cultivate a high energy and hospitable restaurant culture? Is creating the ultimate dining experience your top priority? If so, your talent will lead your restaurant to success! Under the guidance of your District Partner, you are in charge of inspiring your Team and setting the tone for your entire operation. By using your Guest-first mentality, you will strengthen your restaurant through coaching, developing and providing a nurturing work place. Your direction will guide BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG) to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with BBRG if you:
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally four years of high-volume, General Management experience is preferred;
- Love to find the diamonds in the rough to train, develop and coach your growing Team;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Love the organized chaos that comes with leading a busy Chef Team;
- Relish in crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, you'll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the BBRG Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer