SAP and Applications Senior IT Analyst
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Metalcraft of Mayville
Job ID 2
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-WI-Mayville
Posted Date 11 hours ago
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Reports to the IT Manager, providing SAP, and application support
- Project Management for upgrades and new installations
- Analyze business needs and translate those into project plans and ultimately working SAP or third party application functionality that supports the business optimally.
- Work with department heads to create an open dialog and create issue and enhancement priorities
- Continually scout for business process improvements and support the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
- Propose system improvements, new software and any projects which will move the company forward.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management in their use of IT - particularly SAP.
- Troubleshoot EDI interfaces, providing improvements and troubleshooting as required.
- Oversee the daily performance of applications to include SAP.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of six years of SAP experience and at least six years in IT overall.
- At least six years of hands-on experience with SAP MM, FI, CO, SD or PP
- Experience in creating and implementing new functionality using SAP.
- Experience supporting a large user community in their use of SAP.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server.
- SAP configuration/installation/Upgrades
- SQL Server knowledge
- Strong skills in: project management, customer service, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and modeling
- Positive team player.
- Basis knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Access knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Kronos experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus, but not required.
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity