Client Care Advocate
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Christian Family Solutions
Christian Family Solutions is actively recruiting a full-time Client Care Advocate to work in our Germantown office. This position collaborates with members of the health care team to promote continuity of care and cost-effective practice patterns.
- Oversee initial admission for clients being admitted into intensive outpatient programming
- Make patient assessments and determine appropriate levels of care
- Administer benefits, review treatment plans, and coordinate transitions between various areas of care
- Obtain information from providers on outpatient requests for treatment
- Coordinate with third-party payers to secure benefits
- Respond appropriately to any denials of Prior Authorization
- Youll find the pace fast and the challenges ongoing while you achieve and document measurable results. Youll think and act quickly while working with a diverse member populations.
- To be successful in this role, you need to be fully understand psychiatric medical criteria, and successfully navigate between client, internal treatment team, and external referral sources and insurance companies
Bachelors degree in Psychology or Social Work
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Experience with computers and demonstrated proficiency with software programs.
Working knowledge of managed care environment, procedures and behavioral health.
Must have a strong knowledge of psychiatric clinical criteria.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Outlook, Internet)
Experience with the Medicaid population
Knowledge of all WLCFS programs and services and the ability to explain to clients/families/referents.
Presbyterian Homes & Services