Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Brio Tuscan Grille
Sous Chef • Newport, Kentucky
Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a passionate Sous Chef who loves to nurture people through a great meal? If so, your talent will contribute to the success of your restaurant! Guided by the Executive Chef, you are in charge of sparking that enthusiasm within your Team! By listening, problem-solving on the fly and providing a smile, your direction will guide BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG) to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with BBRG if You:
- Have a passion for cooking;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally two years of high-volume Sous Chef experience is preferred;
- Are a dynamic Sous Chef who enjoys coaching, mentoring and developing talent;
- Have a background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the front-of-house Management Team;
- Love crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, you'll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the BBRG Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Brio Tuscan Grille
Resort Lifestyle Communities