Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by COMPU DYNAMICS LLC
Join our accounting team! We have an immediate opening for an individual to provide accounting intern in our Sterling, VA office for six months.
Since 1982, Compu Dynamics has been a leading provider of critical power and precision cooling solutions for data centers, network facilities, server rooms, operations centers, points of presence and other communications facilities. Our manufacturer-certified service and installation technicians deliver turnkey, energy efficient solutions for some of the worlds most demanding information technology clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Perform general accounting duties within the Accounting Department
2. Assist in office administration duties
3. Operates equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Corresponding military codes: 920A, 441, 2824, 2825
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. High School diploma and/or equivalent of education and experience
2. 0-1 years experience in accounting department or equivalent education experience
Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Beacon Health Options