Senior DevOps Engineer - Zurich
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Darwin Recruitment
The team is responsible for integration of IT Products and Services. They want to embrace "Infrastructure as Code" paradigm and transform our organisation into a DevOps shop.
Full end2end automation, CI/CD pipeline, the self developed Services are based on Docker and Kubernetes. Be a hands-on architecture evangelist in native Cloud Technology and architecture (not a concept-only person), you need to be a "doer".
- Modernise existing infrastructure and methodologies (eg: transform existing configuration management from imperative into declarative model).
- Promote and advertise your concepts and ideas to infrastructure developers within and outside of your team.
- Support application and infrastructure developers with consultancy in the area of your expertise. Maintain holistic view on topics under your responsibilities.
- Code it! All your ideas should result in the code. (in GIT)
- Able to approach the topic from a holistic view.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking as well as documenting and talking about the concept - enjoys technical discussions, able to understand and integrate different views and requirements.
- Software development background, deep understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and practices are required. A strong "Gopher" would be preferred as most of the code is developed in Go.
- Security must be integrated in the development of Services from beginning. Must know OICD, oAuth, crypto, etc
- Understand Service Oriented Architecture and related paradigms (eg RESTful services)
- API development and programmatic interaction with API's.
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools (eg Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt).
- Hands-on knowledge of the following technologies is a strong requirement: GIT, Jenkins (or Bamboo), Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Has a "doer" mentality and is easy to interact with.
- Agility in terms of technologies, methodologies and working models, willingness to learn and adopt new things
To learn more just 2-click apply or contact me directly via (see below)