Customer Service Desk Analyst - Harrogate - 12 month FTC - £20,000 + 5
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by ITR Partners Limited
Are you Service Desk Analyst with a love for Customer Service? Do you have experience working to ITIL principles? Then read on this role is for you...
You will be working for the UK's leading financial payments company who designs, builds and operates industry-leading bank account-based payment systems. Their technologies power the UK's Real Time payments, settlements and direct debit systems and more. As part of the Mastercard group of companies they are currently aggressively expanding across Europe, USA and Asia.
You will act as a single point of contact for internal and external customers, providing customers with first contact resolution where applicable and responding to telephone calls and emails within agreed SLAs.
- Providing the single point of contact for all new incidents and queries via phone, email and fax. All contact to the Service Desk will be logged using the company's Service Management tool
- Providing a Service Desk function for internal and external customers covering a variety of services that are provided by the business
- Providing first contact resolution when and where appropriate to customers
- Assigning incidents and queries to the correct resolver groups if they cannot be fixed first time and managing them through their life cycle
- Strong emphasis on delivery, with the ability to ensure that SLAs are delivered on time
- Experience of a Customer Services environment
- Commitment to customer service
- Incident and process understanding
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and good general computer skills
- Experience of a Financial Services Service Desk
- A self-starter, comfortable working either alone or as part of a team
- Organisational and administrative skills
- ITIL foundation Certificate
- ITIL Knowledge - candidate can demonstrate a good understanding of the core ITIL principles.
Harrogate - 12 month Fixed Term Contract (good chance of becoming permanent)
£20,000 + 5% bonus + 13% pension + private medical cover + more
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited