AEM Developer - Bracknell (Long Term Contract)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Talendrone.com
We are looking for a AEM Developer for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy).
Here is the Job Spec:
• Job Location: Bracknell, UK
• Job Type: Contract
• Contract Duration: 6 Months
• Rate: £400/day
• Start Date: Immediate
Key responsibilities: The Associate Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer will be part of the team responsible for developing Adobe Experience Cloud platform....
Key Skills / Knowledge:
• Java programming foundation
• Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
• Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX etc.
• Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a most
• Must have worked on AEM 6.1 (2 years minimum), AEM 6.2 or newer versions.
• Strong understand of core AEM components such as repositioning oak , sling and dispatcher
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
• Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
• Other CMS experiences is a nice to have