Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by aap3
New Business Development Recruitment Consultant required to join our growing sales team in Chilworth, Southampton
Key responsibilities are:
- To adhere to a strategic business development plan, to develop new clients within your technical discipline or business sector
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidate (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database.
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence
- Arrange and attend client meetings to develop and maintain business relationships.
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide short lists for clients specific vacancies.
- To support the interview process providing appropriate feedback and guidance between all parties.
- To manage candidates and clients expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure that appropriate administration (both manual and system) is completed and to provide accurate records.
- Administration of internal systems and files to maintain accurate records.
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients for job opportunities.
- To meet weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- To attend annual performance reviews training, client and candidate meetings as requested.
- To professionally represent aap3 Ltd and all of its services at all times.
- Manage a book of contractors.
- Aware of and conform to legal requirements in all activities, both internal and external. Implicit in this is that all Managers and Staff conform to the appropriate standards in terms of Health and Safety, but also to the highest standards of business ethics
Excellent opportunities either for a proven Recruitment Consultant or someone currently in a sales/telesales role looking to build a career in the recruitment industry
Jefferson Frank International
Austin Fraser Ltd