Controller EAM/Global Finders/Trailer fees Management
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Controller EAM/Global Finders/Trailer Fees Management wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years' work experience in the financial industry in a similar role
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar, preferable in the banking industry
- Good knowledge of concepts, strong flair for figures with interest in other topics such as Compliance and IT
- Solid understanding of finance related IT applications and MS Office products
- Service oriented and self-employed, good communication skills
- Languages: fluent German and English both written and spoken
- Ensuring operational handling of the entire finder business
- Reconciliating the data delivered to various interfaces
- Periodic processing of commissions for independent asset managers and finders including maintenance of master data
- Cooperating with various stakeholders like Business Manager, Legal & Compliance and Finance Project Team
- Managing project work such as analysing business requirements, writing business specifications, testing, etc.
- Organising and executing regular training sessions for staff to ensure that legal provisions and internal guidelines are observed
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you?
Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions, we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more