Marketing Programs Specialist - PUBLIC SECTOR
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
A new Marketing Programs Manager who has specialist experience in managing Public Sector focused Lead Generation campaigns across EMEA is needed to join a global Disruptive Technology Vendor. This role will be focused on developing demand with organisations across Central Government, Local Authorities and the NHS.
The successful candidate will come from a Technology Vendor background in a role which is Lead Generation focused, the role will involve:
- The development and implementation of local lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Tracking campaign performance to increase demand across the Public Sector - Central Gov, Local Authorities and the NHS.
- Setting up local events to drive awareness and generate demand, co-ordinating with the global events team
- Delivering regional digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with other regional and the global marketing teams
- Develop, local marketing processes and metrics to streamline marketing operations.
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Working for an innovative' Technology Vendor - Analytics, Data, Cyber Security, AI, RPA, Machine Learning etc.
- 5+ years in marketing, including demand generation and campaign management in a software or IT environment
- Understanding how the best way to approach Public Sector organisations.
- Data management and salesforce.com knowledge
- Digital marketing execution and understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- An academic background in Maths would be advantageous.
The Talent Locker
Computer Futures - London & S.E(Permanent and Contract)