Senior Sitecore Developer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area - near Glendale Heights, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
TeamBradley is collaborating with a healthcare organization that is dedicated to providing exceptional service to their clients. The Senior Sitecore Developer will be the go to SME professional. Our client is seeking a professional that has a passion for working with team and mentoring team members.
- Manages upgrades and implementations of Sitecore web sites, applications and environments.
- Supports and/or installs Sitecore software and related web sites. Participates in the installation, development and testing.
- Programming and system administration.
- Mentoring of other developers
- Experience with AJAX Technologies and IIS
- Relational Datamodelling
- Responsible for the development of database integration modules
- AJAX and IIS Technologies,
- .NET framework and specifically ASP.NET, C#, HTML5 and CSS3
- web services, SOAP, WCF, REST
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Degreed with 5+ years .NET Development, Portal and Public facing web-sites using SiteCore
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: 13058B - Senior Sitecore Developer