Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Alliance Search Solutions
This Sourcing Director will oversee all sourcing operations for a company that has invested significant capital and is poised for growth. This position will develop the corporate sourcing strategy and drive key material negotiations to achieve cost and performance metrics. The company is seeking a leader who can implement structure to improve sourcing operations and provide guidance to develop a high performing purchasing team.
Please apply if you have the following skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business or related field.
- Must have a strong background in sourcing with preference to a low volume, custom environment.
- Proven ability to implement structure and processes to improve performance.
- Lean, Six Sigma and APICS certifications preferred (but not required).
- Lives near or open to relocation to central Michigan.
Alliance Search Solutions is a nationally focused, retained and contingency search firm based in Cleveland, Ohio. Our mission at is to conduct the most extensive executive search as possible to match the needs of your current job search. At Alliance Search Solutions, we have the ability to FOCUS our efforts on locating the best opportunities for you by matching not only a job description with your experience, but working closely with you to understand your personal values, business goals and objectives. Since 2001, our recruiters have provided top executives and direct hire candidates to small, medium and Fortune 500 companies across the United States.
Grand Valley State University