Senior Staff Accountant
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Wingspan Care Group
We are seeking a Full time Senior Staff Accountant at our Shaker Heights location. This position applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or other Business School Degree and preferably 5 years related experience preferred. CPA or CMA credentials a plus.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Dynamics GP and other Microsoft software (predominantly Excel and Access) as required to perform essential job functions
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting and reporting a plus
- Strong, advanced financial analysis and organizational skills
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to interpret and complete a variety of projects in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Practical and creative problem solving skills
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstration of the ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
If interested, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to (see below).
Wingspan Care Group is a non-profit administrative and management organization that provides a united, community-based network of services so member agencies can focus on mission-related goals and operate in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Our member agencies include: Bellefaire JCB, Applewood Centers, Inc., Monarch Life Works, and Monarch Teaching Technologies. Through our current member agencies, we offer a variety of treatment, education and prevention programs and services for youth and families including residential treatment, school-based counseling, outpatient therapy, foster care and adoption programs and autism services.