Senior Data Integration Architect (EHR Systems/HL7)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is in need of a Sr. Data Integration Architect for a position in Chicago, IL. Selected candidate must have at least 10 years of experience with data integration/development, and at least 3 years in an Architect role. Individual should have experience architecting multiple large-scale data integration projects related to healthcare (EHR/HL7) and have a detailed understanding of data and data relationships. Individual will be a critical part of the launching of a new platform for integrating with numerous healthcare (EHR) systems/clients. Will architect solutions for moving HL7 files and data from Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems. Experience with Informatica and Corepoint are plusses for this position, but not required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, documenting and implementing Electronic Health Records (EHR) data integration and the data integration platform
- Designing and establishing the basic structure of the system
- Defining core features and elements that provide the framework for all that follows
- Providing the engineering view of the users' vision for what the system needs to be and do, and the paths along which it must be able to evolve
- Working w/other Architects to maintain Current State & Future State Technical Roadmap
- Technical design of core application components
- Mentoring and guiding development staff in broader application development
- Identifying modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements and HL7 standards
- Developing system/technical documentation and standards
- Working with database and infrastructure team members to maximize application performance and availability
- Healthcare, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Electronic Medical Records (EMR), HL7, Architecture, Design, Data Integration, MFT, Data Exchange, Data Quality, Informatica, Corepoint, Data Relationships, Technical Roadmaps & System Documentation.