Sr. Data Integration Architect
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Resource 1
Resource 1 is in need of a Sr. Data Integration Architect for a position in Chicago, IL.
Selected candidate must have at least 10 years of experience with data integration/development, and at least 3 years in an Architect role. Individual should have experience architecting multiple large-scale data integration projects. Selected individual must have prior experience with the Informatica software suite, MFT, Data Exchange, and Data Quality, and have a detailed understanding of data and data relationships. Individual will be a critical part of the launching of a new platform for integrating with numerous Healthcare (EHR) systems/clients. Prior experience with Healthcare (EHR/HL7) is a plus, but not required for this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and establishing the basic structure of the system
- Defining core features and elements that provide the framework for all that follows
- Providing the engineering view of the users' vision for what the system needs to be and do, and the paths along which it must be able to evolve
- Working with other Architects to maintain the Current State and Future State Technical Roadmap
- Technical design of core application components
- Mentoring and guiding development staff in broader application development
- Identifying modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Developing system/technical documentation and standards
- Working with database and infrastructure team members to maximize application performance and availability
- Designing, documenting and implementing data integration and the data integration platform
Technical Skills: Informatica, Architecture, Design, Data Integration, MFT, Data Exchange, Data Quality, Data Relationships, Technical Roadmaps & System Documentation.