Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation Unit
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
RN - Observation Unit 005 - Full-Time Night 35.10 Hours Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw, MI
7p-7:12a with a weekend and holiday rotation.
Why Join Ascension?
Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's of Michigan-MI, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date. No experience required.
- ACLS and DIM preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity