Registered Nurse IV - NICU, Childrens Hospital - Full Time -Nights
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Covenant Health System
- The RN independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Expert nurse, demonstrates a high level of knowledge/expertise in specialty as well as general nursing, is a leader/resource
Minimum Position Qualifications:Education:
- Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and become licensed in the state of Texas.
- Two years of RN experience required
- Current licensure in Texas or an approved compact state as Registered Nurse or proof of application for licensure
- Certified in BLS
- Specialty certification required
For nearly 100 years, Covenant has been driven by a mission of providing a Christian ministry of healing and caring for the whole person - mind, body and spirit. Our vision and differentiator is we are the only faith-based, integrated health network in the West Texas/eastern New Mexico region dedicated to a Christian ministry of healing.
As an expression of our mission, we believe we hold an important Covenant with our patients and try and treat every interaction as Sacred Encounters.
Our ministry includes six hospitals with over 1,100 licensed beds:
Covenant Medical Center - CMC
Covenant Plainview - PLV
Covenant Levelland - LVL
Trustpoint (joint venture: Rehab Hospital of Lubbock)
Covenant Medical Group (CMG)
Covenant Health Partners
Hospice of Lubbock
Covenant Health's total service area includes 25 counties that covers most of West Texas and eastern New Mexico. The service area covers approximately 750,000 people and approximately 35,000 square miles.