Network Engineer - VoIP/Operational (w/m)
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer - VoIP/Operational (w/m) with profound Cisco and ISDN knowledge wanted for our Zurich or Bern based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 5+ years' experience in Network Engineering, Infrastructure and Application Server
- Expertise in Cisco, ISDN, VolP and Nortel
- BroadSoft experience
- Practical knowledge of third level Support
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or other related field
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Localising complex bugs according to SLA/OLA specifications, carrying out problem diagnoses and ensuring information security in ICT services
- Creating instructions for upgrades, security patches and MACs as well as testing and maintaining existing system documentation
- Executing complex upgrades and security patches independently, identifying root causes in problem management and defining measures that sustainably increase stability
- Supporting architectures and designs in platform projects and ensures feasibility in terms of technical and operational aspects
- Configuring and installing software and hardware components, creating required documentation, and ensuring the flow of information
Location: Zurich or Bern, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you?
Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more