SAP ISU | Germany | 12 months | Dusseldorf
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP ISU resource to be based out of Germany preferably Dusseldorf, for a fixed term for 12months.
Contract or Permanent
EPM profile (Energy Portfolio management) - Front end to ISU supports trading part of ISU.
Alternatively, the resource should be someone who understand CRM & Billing and technically strong.
1) Techno functional consultant ie primary skill should be technical (ABAP) and secondary should be functional.
2) Should have strong experience in billing area both technical as well as functional.
3) For onsite he should have project experience for European region. German client project experience will be good.
4) Below areas are considered for evaluation
o Standard and custom Billing Variant Programs with development experience.
o Different modules of Billing and is able to read the Billing schema with sound ability to read Variant Programs and relate it to operand categories.
o Strong knowledge on RTP ( Real time pricing ) and its integration with EDM components.
o Knowledge Billing Master data maintenance and its configuration details ie strong knowledge on creation of billing master data and billing scheme configurations
- Invoicing |Application Forms and development |Knowledge of business process flow for invoicing
- Budget Billing |Details of enhancement available|Basic understanding of Budget Billing
Strong experience and knowledge of ABAP in designing of objects related to enhancement in billing, various application forms for invoicing, Debugging, code fixing, IDOCS solutions
Onsite & Offshore - Exp. in Offshore model
Onsite - European region project experience. Total - 7 Years
Utilities - Min 2 years
Technical (ABAP)- 4 years
Other Master Data, IDEX, Energy Portfolio management module and associated modules.
Sound knowledge on Deals, Portfolio cockpit and Price requests.
Strong conception knowledge on market de-regulation
We look forward to you interest.
The Gazelle team.