Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Centum Recruitment International Limited
My major international financial client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking external resources as per the description below:
Field of activity
The Investment Funds Department builds and maintains several applications to provide the client's customers, with efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front End, Fax, etc.
- Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
- Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree in a computer based discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience with:
- Java 8
- Expertise with Oracle, Hibernate, bootstrap, Spring, PLSQL
- Technical documentation and analytical skills using UML, Activity Diagrams, use-cases and modelling technique
- Experience with 4GL languages such as OpenEdge, Python, Ruby would be useful
- EJB, MDB, JMS
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial services. This is a contract position and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
Hays Specialist Recruitment