2nd/3rd Line IT Support, Senior Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by McCabe & Barton
We are looking for a Senior 2nd/3rd Line Desktop Support Analyst for Janus Henderson - an exciting, asset management company!
(£370 Billion under management)
They are looking for someone to step up from a 2nd line support role into a Service Delivery Team Lead position, who enjoys hands-on technical support. This role is the perfect career advancing opportunity for someone with roughly 4-5 years 2nd and 3rd line support experience.
The role is focused on providing front line level 1 and 2 support for all IT related issues with overall ownership of all items in action within the Service Desk team. This includes the logging of incidents, investigation of issues through to resolution and escalation to level 3 support teams where appropriate. The role requires the ability to manage customers' expectations while at the same time ensuring that IT standards are met. There will be times where a Senior Analyst needs to represent the Head of IT Client Services in meetings and speak on behalf of the team and the business.
- Ensuring that workload is evenly distributed amongst team members
- Ensuring that upcoming work and priorities are clearly understood
- Managing and ensuring team KPIs and CSFs are met, identify new factors and indicators to maintain CSI
- Regularly report on team performance
- Lead, direct, and motivate the team, ensuring the roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicate
- Maintain the Service Desk rota to ensure that all Service Desk activities are adequately resourced.
- Identify peak times and staff appropriately both against BAU and new projects.
- Ensuring that the Service Desk is the Single Point of Contact for all queries
- Ensuring that all employee issues are resolved within SLA and users are kept informed of the progress of their query at every step
They are paying £50K + benefits.
If this is you - apply today!
Strike IT Services