Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring a Mobile Architect for an exciting project my client is running in Veldhoven, Netherlands. This is a long term opportunity and will begin with an initial contract for 6 months (extensions will be based on performance).
The Mobile Architect will have the following skills:
- Ability to design architecture for projects by translating the business requirements to technical requirements
- Understanding of mobile OS and architecture to deploy the line of business applications
- Ability to justify the rationale in selecting one or the other architectural choices (for example COTS vs Custom build)
- Experience with modelling tools such as ARIS (ArchiMate certified)
- Understanding of web and mobile application architecture and frameworks (Angular and SAPUI5)
- Experience with Intune MDM platform and ability to understand and translate the policies
- Manage the mobile infrastructure such as Proxy Servers and SAP Mobile Platform.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.