Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by McGregor Boyall
MG045 - Business Development Manager - Insurance Software - £60,000 - London
Our client is a leading professional services firm who provide a range of services globally.
This role sits with the Risk Software team with a product designed to allow insurance and reinsurance companies to bring insightful, risk based financial modelling to the forefront of the commercial decision-making process.
Due to their growth potential, they need a new Business Development Manager to develop their sales strategy and promote growth across the EMEA region.
In this role, you will:
- Discover new growth areas, leads and develop and own the pipelines.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software in an articulate and confident manner.
- Respond to tender documents, writing proposals and reports.
- Work with the marketing team to produce collateral and material for clients.
- Manage "channel sales" through the network of the international offices.
- Develop existing relationships with clients with the Head of Business Development.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with software in the insurance industry.
- Experience selling complex solutions with a "consultative selling" approach.
- Experience in generating leads, developing strong relationships and reporting.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver demonstrations to senior level decision makers.
- A track record of driving sales growth across the EMEA region in a similar organisation.
Apply now through the link provided or email Marianna Georgiou with your CV to (see below)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Resource Solutions - GSC
Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Claremont Consulting Ltd