Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development.
- Two years relevant experience in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, SOAP based web services.
- Experience with relational databases (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle).
- Experience with Informatica & Power Center Administration.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology
- At least 7 years of experience in information technology.