QA automation engineer
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Do you want to work on an innovative IOT product that has a beneficial and life changing impact on the world around you? My client has a start-up environment, with creativity, freedom and dynamism running through their employees.
My client is seeking a QA engineer to help in the development, design and maintenance of their product. You will join a multidisciplinary team using a range of technology to design a high standard system which will help in the healthcare market.
A good understanding of test automation is essential, alongside experience in software testing and execution of test plans.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor.
- Experience with Github, Jira, TestRail and other common development tools
- Experience with performance testing and functional testing - Jmeter, LoadRunner
- Comfortable with CI/CD methodologies and tools such as Jenkins/Maven
- Worked in agile methodologies.
- Great communication skills!
You will be working in a dedicated team for a fast-growing company, in the medicinal-healthcare software domain, based in Amsterdam.
The company offers a knowledge sharing environment, a wonderful atmosphere, on top of the opportunity to work in an innovative team to overcome various software challenges and pursue creative solutions.
How to apply:
Send your CV or any questions to (see below) or call
We hope to hear from you soon!