Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Experis IT
Instructional Designer - E-learning, design, SCORM, LCMS, working from home. Milton Keynes, £200 per day.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer for a 2 month contract. The role allows working from home however there will be occasional travel to two sites one of which may include an overnight stay.
We are looking for:
- Ability to script E-learning and digital assets in varying styles appropriate to the subject, target audience and technical constraints
- In depth knowledge of SCORM compliance in eLearning
- Knowledge of Learning and Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- Accuracy and attention to detail (excellent quality assurance)
- Show initiative and be able to develop ideas
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Awareness of eLearning authoring tools (ie Articulate Suite)
We are looking for Instructional Designers with 'hands-on' experience who can hit the ground running. Experience of managing project is not required.
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.