Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Sector: Manufacturing | Projects | Engineering | Mechanical
Due to continued expansion, our client is recruiting for 2 Project Engineers. This role is key in ensuring the company is able to meet its business objectives. As part of the team you will be point of contact for clients/partners, your main responsibility will be to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality. With developed engineering project management, you will work with the team to follow the product life cycle from conception to completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project negotiation, technical support for contracting and set-up.
- Requirements definition and approval for project work packages meeting customer requirements.
- Project execution and control management of technical risks.
- Technical collaboration with partners and suppliers.
- Support for the design team.
- Degree educated within an engineering discipline.
- Ability to solve problems working from first principles.
- Engineering systems integration, product and concept testing.
- Some experience of industrial engineering project management.
- Project and development methodology experience.
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd