Data Architect Level 4 - Netherlands, Amsterdam
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Contracts IT Ltd
Data Architect - Netherlands, Amsterdam
Languages: ENGLISH only.
*Located in Amsterdam, with 1 month in London.*
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced level knowledge and understanding of application design, systems engineering and integration, in particular in the areas related to the key responsibilities described.
- Experience with process modelling
- Experience with the use of PowerDesigner or Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Experience in data design governed by Enterprise Data Architecture is desirable, preferably using TOGAF.
- Experience with RUP or comparable systems engineering disciplines.
Description of work:
- Experience working with other Data Architects and Business Intelligence.
- Architects to evolve the Agency's data architecture;
- Develop modelling standards, guidelines and best practices;
- Develop and maintain subject area conceptual data models for their portfolio;
- Take part in the peer review of data related deliverables
The Data Architect will also play the role of Data Modeller when required, and as
- Capture, model and describe data requirements, data definitions, business
- Rules, data quality requirements, data security requirements
- Develop and maintain logical and physical data models
- Develop and maintain message models
- Define source-to-target mappings for data migrations.
- Able to summaries and present successfully key technical issues to the relevant stakeholders (developers, analysts, peers, management and business users) considering the background of the audience.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with different technical teams, such as database administrators.
- software architects, developers, testers and support, understanding their requirements.
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities are mandatory;
- Experience in managing interactions between the data architecture team and other stakeholders (database administrators, software architects, business analysts, testers, support, management, business, etc.).
Please send your CV to Navaid Faiz and/or Ashini and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply