Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Capita Resourcing IT
A leading organisation based in the heart of Manchester City Centre currently have an urgent requirement for an experienced HRIS Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for you as a knowledgeable HRIS Coordinator to join a well-established and consistently growing company who specialise in providing charitable support to vulnerable members of the community.
The successful HRIS Coordinator can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £30,000, dependent on level of experience, as well as a company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance.
This role will focus on supporting the People team through the development and delivery of new HR reports, metrics and analytics. You will also act as the HR Business Intelligence expert in relation to workforce data as well as developing and provisioning HR reports to internal Stakeholders. You will also be taking responsibility for the maintenance and development of iTrent in support of people processes.
Experience working with iTrent will be essential for this position.
Your personality traits will include;
- An ability to work well within a team environment- the culture urges a supportive team environment, so candidates must be comfortable in this type of atmosphere
- Must be a customer focused individual
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities as well as an ability to facilitate change
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Ambitious with a desire to learn and progress through the ranks of a growing business
If you feel that you have the necessary level of experience and would like to be considered for the HRIS Coordinator position, please send your CV to Adam Dolan at Capita IT Resourcing now by clicking the apply button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will take place immediately for suitable HRIS Coordinator candidates*
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.