Identity and Access Management Business Process Analyst
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring for a global Engineering client based in Netherlands.
You will be working as part of an exciting team on a long term contract.
The below skills are needed to succeed in this role:
Minimal 5 year experience within Identity & Access Management domain
- Minimal 5 year experience in designing and implementing Access and Authorization solutions, preferably in a large multi-national environment.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements to solutions and application designs.
- Technical skill set; Some experience with RSA-IGL
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes
- Experience with defining and implementing non-IAM specific requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility
- Manage planning and execution of assigned Projects and Non Standard Changes (NSC)
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process and in line with IT security and compliancy policies
- Coordinate enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams that are outsourced to a third party
- Solve 3rd line incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude
- Supporting activities like reporting and documentation
- Propose and discuss improvements and new ideas with the Solution/Domain Architects
- You ensure timely and clear communication, information and knowledge with stakeholders
- Share responsibility and make use of expertise of others
- Focus on results while ensuring quality and continuous improvements
Interviews taking place immediately for a January start.