Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Allen Recruitment Consulting
Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. Based in Largo, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require an Implementation Manager with two plus years of experience in the management of complex software system installations. In this permanent role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the delivery of our software. This includes project planning and tracking, creation of project status reports, resource planning, working with deadlines, and overall management of the project and the client.
- Planning software delivery tasks with our implementation teams
- Allocating tasks to implementation engineers and tracking progress against plans
- Resource management and scheduling
- Interfacing with customers, providing updates on project progress
- Providing visibility to the business on delivery status
- Continuously develop and refine own product usage, industry training, and technical writing expertise
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in the management of complex software system installations
- Ability to understand new technical information quickly
- Good understanding of IT and software installation processes
- "No problem", "Can do" attitude that always gets the job done right, first time
- Show attention to detail and perfectionist instincts that get the job done
- Enjoy a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same
- Perfect fluency in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing or supervising other
- Recognised qualification in Project Management
- Fluent Spanish
- Experience in Optics or Optical Labs a plus, but not mandatory
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily - free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone.