Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE, is an innovative community based PACE program (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) with an Interdisciplinary team that takes great pride in its provision of primary & specialty medical care, therapies, social services, home care, transportation and therapeutic activities that enable participants to remain "independent and living in their own homes for as long as possible.
We are seeking a Full time Eligibility Coordinator to work closely with the Eligibility Manager and Eligibility Specialist to provide administrative support for the department, establishing and maintaining Medicaid eligibility for program enrollees.
- Collect financial data for Medicaid eligibility determination for applicants and participants; Medicaid and Medicare data entry
- Works collaboratively with the Marketing/Intake and interdisciplinary team in all aspects of communication to effectively coordinate and maintain Medicaid/Medicare eligibility.
- General clerical assistance ie, drafting correspondence, mailings, print/faxing, document filing
- Facilitate tours and provide PACE program guidelines to participant/caregivers as needed
- High School Diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service in office setting required; ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years exp working in home or community-based health/social services agency; ability to work with elderly
- Knowledge of basic Medicare and Medicaid criteria highly desirable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Basic proficiency in MS Word, exp with data base/spread sheet applications preferred.
- Organized, energetic, reliable, individual with ability to prioritize workloads; works collaboratively with staff at all levels
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
We offer great health benefits in addition to a Health Savings Account option, PTO, 7 Paid Holidays, and a matching 403b Retirement plan
Criminal background check and pre-hire drug screen required. EOE