ERP Senior Project Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Coopers Group GmbH
For our pharma client in Basel we are looking for a
ERP Senior Project Manager
The Future ERP Roadmap is a multi-year program which aims at defining and deliver a single ERP platform for the client in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP's latest technology, industry and internal best practices.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a Technical Integration Project. The integration project manager role requires in depth experience and understanding of technical integration (tools, processes and governance) as well architecture required for integration aspects.
The integration project manager role requires additionally in depth experience and understanding of technical integration (tools, processes and governance) as well architecture required for integration aspects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leads, plans, manages, and directs medium to large/complex projects and project teams according to the Project Management (PMM) standards, ERP expectations, and overall client standards.
- Management of the scope of project:
- Manages stakeholder's expectations and project risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies.
- Manages scope and monitors change management
- Ensures qualitative delivery as agreed with the customer.
- Management of the schedule of project:
- Prepares and maintains project plans (activities, schedules).
- Ensures project timely delivery to achieve the projects' objectives and benefits.
- anagement of the budget of project:
- Manages project budget, in coordination with line management.
- Manages external suppliers and contractors as required.
- Business Stakeholder Relationships and Network Building
- Actively develop relationships with key business stakeholders.
- years of experience as IT Project Manager (ERP projects)
- years of experience with System Integration Delivery (proven experience of managing dependencies across multiple applications/work streams)
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers (to Director level)
- Ability to communicate very strongly in both a business and technical context, across different levels
- In depth knowledge of market leading integration technologies
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture (hosting, security, integration)
- Experience of documenting clear integration design proposals with stated objectives, costs and financial benefits
- Ability to review technical documentation and judge completeness/quality
- Fluent English
Start date: 02.01.2019, latest 07.02.2019
End date: 30.06.2019, possible extension
Location: Basel area
Are you interested to work in this challenging position? Benjamin Wenk, Talent Resourcer, is looking forward to receiving your complete profile. Please send an e-mail (see below)