Posted on Dec 8, 2018 by Parity Professionals
Marketing Director - £50-60ph Via Umbrella - Initial 2 Months - London - Public Sector
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Director of Marketing, Communication and Engagement to come on board for an initial 2 month contract.
- Lead the development of a marketing and communications strategy in line with the LPP Business Strategy; plan and implement it for the organisation.
- Lead the development, planning and implementation of marketing and communications strategies for significant LPP projects and where LPP is the lead hub, for CPP projects.
- Responsibility for creating and building a brand for LPP, and ensuing adherence to the brand by the LPP team.
- Supporting the appropriate development of a brand for CPP.
- Alongside the Managing Director and senior colleagues, be responsible for writing, promoting and communicating an organisational, integrated governance policy.
- Provide analysis of relevant organisation policies, financial trends, news and expert comment to support LPP's strategic decision making.
- Support management to develop new products and services - in particular to support the launch of new transactional products and services from LPP, support for emerging procurement clusters, the ongoing development of CPP, and the development of a team and service which will provide 'Category Tower' management under the emerging Future Operating Model.
- Responsible for supporting membership drives (including the retention of existing members) to include:
- Maintaining a CRM database and working to develop a replacement in conjunction with the System Development & Integration Manager
- Producing sales materials (including case studies, literature, presentations)
- Managing the annual sign-up process.
- Work with LPP staff to strengthen relationships with current members and generate new members.
- Supporting LPP teams to analyse the success or otherwise of their services to members with a view to continual improvement in customer service.
- Proactively develop an ongoing customer service ethos among LPP staff with a view to improving overall member satisfaction.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position